There are lots of Google+ guides released from the most active and pleased users, you can always find using the Internet, so we won’t be talking about that here. The advantages of using Google+ are great and because of that, here are some tips on how to use the given platform:
- Start following as many as possible users according to your interests – if you are interested in horses, you should find as many as possible users that are interested in horses too and start following them. You have excellent tools and apps for topic searching. Don’t follow 20, 50 or a 100 people, follow thousands. The more people you add to your streaming, the more things will happen to you. Later on, you can use the advanced Google+ options to filtrate the stream and make it more clear.
- Start communicating with the most active users according to your interests – if that is your topic establishing communication won’t be a problem. Leave comments, vote with +1 on the contents from those users and share your own content to that topic.
- Start being an active user to the themes that interest you – the goal of using any kind of network is sharing your personal ideas and beliefs. Sharing more is better for you. If other users recognize you as someone who is really interested in that topic they will soon start following you and things will start going your way.
- Do not restrict yourself only to local users – if you want to get the maximum out of everything, start socializing with everybody. There are excellent Google+ options that will enable separate communication with the users.
- Do not stop looking for new active users according to your interests – how much effort you put in building a quality system will determine the result. Everything is connected to the users that you follow. If you don’t find any active users probably nothing will happen. That stands for all social platforms.
You are the one that chooses and you are the one that puts effort in building your stream. If your stream is empty or boring have in mind that you made it that way. There is a large number of experts on Google+ from various industries and there are a lot of brands, you just need to find and follow them.
Do you like this article?