Hide your long ugly affiliate links with your own short and easy to remember links or redirect your old posts to a new post or external link
This plugin can help you in (features)
- Hiding your affiliate link and converting your long affiliate links to a short easy to remember link
- Redirect your old post to an external link or a new post
- Keep track of the number of visits to these links
How to redirect your Old post to new post / External Link
- Copy the permalink of the old post excluding the domain name. (e.g. If Old post link is http://techxt.com/2011/08/old-post-link/ then copy only 2011/08/old-post-link/)
- From the option page of the plugin, add the copied old post link to Source URL/ Keyword
- Add the New post link or the link to which you want the old post to get redirected in the Destination URL.
- Select the type of redirection you want and click Save Redirection
Note: You are not required to delete the old post. If you don’t want the redirection of the old post any more than just delete the added redirection.
Suggest a feature / Report a bug
If you want a feature to be added to the plugin then all you need to do is suggest by commenting below. Help me build a better plugin by reporting bugs.