Google has finally added the support to create pages for brands, companies or communities on the newest social networking site Google+. Just like Facebook you will be able to add a brand page to Google+ too. A Google+ page looks similar to Google+ profile. Here is how you can create your own Google+ page for your brand or your website.
Steps to Create a Google+ Page
1. Go to “Create a Google+ Page“. You can find the link on the right hand sidebar when you login to your Google+ Profile.
2. Just fill up the simple form with the name of the page and the website address if you have one, accept terms and conditions and then click create.
3. On the next page add an image for the page and click continue
4. You can switch between pages or your profile using the small arrow next to your pages profile image.
5. To delete the page click on “Manage your pages” (check the above image) and click on the delete link of the page that you want to delete
If you are on Google+ then do not forget to follow this site’s page on Google+
Click here to follow TechXT.com on Google+
Do you like this article?