Indian Rupee Symbol has been accepted by the Unicode Consotium and will soon appear in all unicode fonts. But of course it will take some time to get to our PC. Till that time you can use the below two fonts
1. Arial Regular with rupees symbol
2. Times New Roman with rupees symbol
The grave symbol ( ` ) “the symbol adjacent to letter 1 on the keyboard” is modified and instead the new Rupees symbol is added in its place.
How to install
1. Open “Control panel”
2. Open “Fonts” in control panel
3. Copy both file arialRs.ttf and timesRs.ttf into “Fonts”
How to use
1. Open Ms word or any other application where you want to use the symbol
2. Select font “Arial Rupees symbol” or “Times New Roman Rupees symbol”
3. Press this ` i.e. the key before letter 1 on your keyboard.
Where to download
Do you like this article?