Just click on the above Login button and on the login page use the Connect button to login using your Facebook ID.
The ratio is 60:40. Where You get 60% i.e. your affiliate links are displayed 60% of the time if someone uses your affiliate link to visit Domain names generator page. For the other 40% of time we display our own affiliate link.
Note: we reserve the right to change the profit sharing ratio or abandon the affiliate program altogether
Its a revenue sharing program. Your Godaddy affiliate links are displayed directly when someone uses your affiliate link to visit the Domain names generator tool. So if someone purchases using your Godaddy affiliate link, commission is paid directly to you by Godaddy.
- Go to http://affiliate.godaddy.com register if not already registered for Godaddy affiliate program. And if already registered for the program then just login.
- After login go to Ads section
- From the list of ads Click on the “Preview and Get code” (250×250) for the Domain search banner ad
- From the popup click “Get Code” button and copy only the URL from the code generated
- Open this copied link in a browser. A 250×250 ad should get displayed. Right click on the blank area and click “View page source” (CTRL + U)
- From the HTML source code of that ad copy the Long value next to <input type=”hidden” name=”q”. Copy only the long alpha-numeric value. Check the image below the section that is to be copied is highlighted in yellow.
- This copied value is the “q code” that is required to be added to your Godaddy Affiliate q code section