HTC’s latest smartphone HTC One X is expected to hit the stores in April 2012. This is so far the most powerful smartphone which is powered by a Quad-core 1.5 GHz processor, NVIDIA Tegra 3 chipset, 1GB RAM and a 32GB internal memory.
It has a Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display of size 4.7 inches (720 x 1280 pixels). The super smartphone is also equipped with a 8 megapixel camera with a LED flash and has features like simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection. It has a high definition video recording capability of 1080p@30fps.
HTC One X will be powered by Android OS v4.0 also know as the Ice Cream Sandwich.
Full Technical specification
- OS – Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Chipset – Nvidia Tegra 3
- CPU – Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- Display Type – Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size – 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
- Internal Memory – 32 GB (26 GB user-available) storage, 1 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus and LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 1.3 MP
- Video Recording- 1080p@30fps, stereo sound recording and video stabilization
- 2G Network – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Dimensions – 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
- Weight – 130 g
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth – v4.0 with A2DP
- Battery – Standard battery, Li-Po 1800 mAh
HTC One X – First Look Video
Do you like this article?